Chicken rolls with "Something fine"
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Slice the chicken breast, season it, roll it and let it cool
- beat the egg well with a little salt
- Cut the cheese and peppercorns
- grease a heat-resistant dish with oil
- Take out the chicken breast and stretch it
- grease each strip with cream cheese, place a slice of fillet muscle, one of cheese and one of pepper, then roll carefully
- roll the egg and breadcrumbs twice, fix it with a toothpick and place it in the bowl
- repeat the operation with each piece of chicken breast
- Bake for 30 minutes
- after 15 minutes take it out of the oven and turn the rolls on the other side and put them back in the oven
- you can serve them as such with salad or garnish.
If you are expecting guests or you want to pamper your loved ones with something appetizing and tasty, then chicken rolls are ideal. These delicious rolls are very good-looking, will delight guests and will impress children with their small shape and the surprise inside - the vegetable filling with cheese. They are prepared very quickly and easily, they can be served as an appetizer or as a hot main course.
- 1 medium-sized carrot
Method of preparation
1. Cut the breast into thin slices (you will get 6-8 pieces), beat them a little, season them and set them aside.
2. Prepare the filling. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Add the grated cheese, finely chopped parsley and garlic. Mix all the ingredients, add a little mayonnaise and salt to taste.
3. Place the filling on the slices of meat, roll them and fix them with a toothpick or thread.
4. Fry the rolls in a hot pan with oil until golden brown.
5. Remove the thread, place the rolls on a tray, put a little water or meat broth and put them in the oven for 30-40 minutes. The rolls are ready! They can be served hot with a garnish, or cold as an appetizer, but you will have to cut them diagonally.
- 400 grams of minced chicken obtained from fillets
- 800 grams of pork
- 2 eggs
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- lard - a small piece
- salt to taste
- a mixture of peppers to taste
- flour - a few tablespoons
- for frying - vegetable oil.
Delicious chicken rolls. Step by step recipe
- Wash my pork, dry it and cut it with a sharp knife: no more than an inch thick. We cut the meat strictly over the fibers: otherwise in the finished bowl it will be hard, like the rubber.
- The meat should be beaten with a hammer on each side. This is best done by covering the meat with cling film. Then, during frying, the juice does not drain from the meat. The meat should not be salted - we will have a salty filling. It is preferable to use a wooden hammer: unlike a metal one, it does not damage the structure of the meat.
- Before cooking, be sure to rinse the chicken fillet, dry and cut all available films. Pass the breast through a meat grinder and add a piece of fat (very small). The minced meat obtained from fillets and bacon will be juicy.
- Grind the garlic: it is desirable to pass it through a press or, together with the meat, roll it through a meat grinder. Add it to the chopped chicken and salt and pepper generously.
- The filling is well mixed: so that all the ingredients are combined with each other and become a homogeneous mass.
- We place the beaten meat on a cut and from above, we spread the minced meat on it with a spoon. We try to spread it on the whole piece of meat, leaving a little free space at the ends of the piece.
- Rotate the meat stuffed with minced meat, roll. If the filling drops a little, then the twisted meat can be fixed with a toothpick or a wire. Nine rolls were obtained from our portion of pork and minced meat.
- Gently shake the eggs in a bowl: we need them for bread rolls.
- Distribute flour and breadcrumbs on plates. Roll the final roll on all sides in flour. Then we dip it in beaten eggs and already further - in breadcrumbs. Same with every meat roll. The thick cheese will give the meat a good cake: all the juice will stay inside, and the top will be extremely delicious, crunchy and golden crust.
- When all the rolls are covered with bread, put them on a plate and send them for 15 minutes in the freezer - this is a prerequisite.
- We take a large pan so that all our rolls are fried at the same time. We put it on the fire and heat it well. Pour the vegetable oil and, as soon as it boils, put the rolls in it, trying to make it so that the seams are at the bottom: then during frying they will not unfold and the contents will not fall into the pan.
- Fry them on one side until golden brown. After turning it on the other side, reduce the heat to a minimum, cover with a lid and fry until completely cooked.
- Chicken rolls can be fried not only in a pan: you can bring them to the final portion in the oven. When a part is ready, transfer them to a baking sheet and send it in the oven for 7-8 minutes.
So I prepared a fairly quick dish, but at the same time very tasty. Its delicious taste is simply unforgettable. Especially such a dish will attract the stronger half: after all, men simply love homemade sausages, and our rolls are very similar in taste. You have to admit that chicken rolls according to our recipe are much faster to cook than homemade sausages.
It is good to serve such rolls with a plate of vegetables or a light vegetable salad. You can find recipes for such salads on our website: "I like to cook". Have a nice day and have a good appetite!
Chicken Rolls with Something Fine - Recipes
Unusual roles will appeal to everyone. The unusual combination of chicken with crabs and mushrooms gives the filling sophistication and sensitivity.
- - crabs (2 pcs.)
- - samples (200 g)
- - Chicken fillets (400 g)
- - eggs (2 pieces)
- - cornmeal (100 g)
- - black pepper (1/3 teaspoon)
- - wheat flour (300 g)
- - dry yeast (1 teaspoon)
- - sugar (1 tablespoon)
- - vegetable oil (50 g).
Knead the dough: mix until smooth wheat flour, yeast, sugar and salt. Add a little water, knead the dough. Add vegetable oil and mash well.
Put the dough in a deep pan and cover with a towel. We give the test a double increase.
While the dough rises, prepare the roll filling: finely chop the chicken, crab meat and mushrooms. We omit everything with a large meat grinder.
Add corn flour, black pepper, salt and beaten eggs to the filling. Mix well.
Roll the dough into thin layers (as for pizza). Divide the layer into four parts and place the filling on each piece.
Bend the dough with rolls and bake in the oven until boiling.
On the table, the rolls are served in the form of a cutting ring decorated with greenery.
Crispy egg rolls in the southwest
- 2 cups cooked, chopped chicken
- 1 (1 oz) pkg low-sodium taco spices
- 1 (7 oz) can burn peppers in marinade sauce
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 (11 oz) can of low-sodium corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can make low-sodium, drained and rinsed black beans
- 1 cup chopped pepper cheese
- 1 cup chopped cheddar cheese
- Two (1 lb) pack of egg rolls
- 1 cup lightly farm dressing
- miss Asiana
- Asian recipes
- Chicken recipes
- Recipes with egg rolls
- Egg rolls
- Food for food
- Chopped chicken
Preheat the oven to 400 ° F and cover a large baking sheet with non-stick spray.
In a large bowl, combine the chicken, taco seasoning and 1 tablespoon of marinated chipotle pepper. Reserve 2 more teaspoons of sauce for the dipping sauce.
Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat and cook the onion and pepper for 10-15 minutes until softened and lightly browned. Add onion mixture to the chicken mixture. Mix corn, beans and cheese.
Place a sheet of egg rolls on a flat surface, with a corner facing you. Add about 2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture to the middle of the package, shaping the filling horizontally into a log. Start rolling the coating away from you. Halfway through, place the ends inward, over the filling, and finish rolling. Place the egg roll with the seam down on the baking sheet. Repeat until the filling is no more.
Coat the egg roll tops with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt. Bake for 15 minutes, until crispy and crispy (keep an eye on them, as they can brown quickly).
In a small bowl, combine 2 teaspoons of reserved marinade with farm sauce. Serve with egg rolls for dipping.
Face 40. Per egg roll: 130 horsepower, 4g fat, 14mg cabbage, 6g prot, 18g carbohydrates, 1g sugar, 2g fiber, 334mg sodium
Delicious chicken rolls & # 8211 a particularly appetizing appetizer, ready in record time!
We present you a recipe for delicious chicken breast rolls with cheese and tomatoes. From a minimal amount of ingredients and in record time you get a very appetizing, aromatic, rosy and juicy hot appetizer. Experiment with the ingredients for the filling and enjoy your loved ones with a delight that will please everyone.
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Cut the cheese into thicker slices. Wash and cut the tomatoes in half into thicker slices.
2. Cut the chicken breast along. Fry the meat. Sprinkle each slice of meat with salt and grease it with mayonnaise.
3. Arrange a slice of cheese and tomato on each portion of meat.
4. Fold the edges and secure the roller with a toothpick. Do this with all the slices of meat.
5. Grease a baking tray with oil and arrange the rolls obtained on it. Bake them in the preheated oven at 220 ° C for 20 minutes, until golden brown.
To prepare the leavened dough for rolls, first dilute the yeast together with the sugar in warm water and a tablespoon of flour, then add the resulting mixture, in the middle of the flour, sifted in a bowl and mixed with salt. Let the dough activate, then start kneading the dough, adding the milk, or yogurt.
Let the dough rise for 30 minutes, during which time prepare the small ones on the grill or on the grill. Spread the dough into thin sheets and grease the sheets with mustard. Place 3 small ones on each sheet of dough and wrap them in the dough. Transfer the dough rolls to the tray and let them rest for another 10-15 minutes.
Grease the dough on the surface with egg yolk mixed with milk and bake the delicious rolls with small for 30 minutes at 180 degrees. We let them temper, then we can portion them and serve them with great appetite, with an addition of our favorite mustard.
Asian food is an absolute novelty in my kitchen so I decided to start by cooking something simple and easy - spring peaches (or rolls). I garnished them with a sauce based on peanut butter and soy sauce, the perfect combination of salty - sweet - hot, a creamy, fine sauce that makes a very good team with fresh rolls. I chose to fill the packages with fried chicken, well seasoned, but you can give it up, thus obtaining a fasting dish.
For rolls we need: 15-20 sheets of rice, bean noodles or rice noodles (about 50g), 1 chicken breast (and related spices - garam masala in my case, but you use what you like), 2 tbsp. vegetable oil for frying, tricolor peppers (1/2 pepper of each color), 1 small carrot, 1/2 cucumber, 2 hands young spinach, a few sprigs of leurd and parsley, a few lettuce leaves.
Cut the peppers, carrots and cucumbers into thin strips.
Soak the noodles for 5 minutes in hot water then drain and set aside.
Cut the chicken breast into strips and season with salt, pepper and the desired spices and then fry it in hot oil until golden.
Fill a bowl with cold water and start forming the packets like this: soak a sheet of rice in cold water for 15-20 seconds until it becomes malleable. Carefully (the sheets are fragile) place the rice sheet on the work surface then place a few strips of pepper, cucumber, carrot, lettuce, spinach, parsley, leurd, chicken breast and noodles on one of the edges of the rice sheet. Fold the top of the sheet over the vegetables, then fold the side edges as well. Finally, roll the rice sheet carefully and repeat the process with the other sheets.
For the sauce you need: 2 tablespoons peanut butter, 4 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 teaspoon honey, 2 teaspoons rice vinegar, 1 clove garlic, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 1 teaspoon hot sauce (or hot pepper flakes) , 3-4 tablespoons water to thin the sauce.
Put all the ingredients in a blender and beat until you get a fine sauce.
Chicken rolls with bacon
It's no secret that chicken breast is a lean and dull-tasting meat. We continue to buy it though, because it is cheap and cooks quickly. There are various ways to improve the taste of chicken breast. There are already some ideas on the blog: chicken breast wrapped in bacon, in sour cream sauce, with sour cream and cheese. Today I show you another trick: chicken breast rolls with bacon. Due to this, the rolls come out tender and full of taste. It is important to use a good bacon, best smoked, but it also goes with a raw one, only you have to use more spices.
- 500 g sliced chicken breast
- 100 g smoked bacon (I used this assortment)
- salt, ground pepper, onion powder (optional) or lard
The bacon is cut into sticks. The chicken breast slices are beaten with the hammer of schnitzels, salted and seasoned (I like to use onion powder).
Place a piece of bacon on each slice of meat and roll tightly.
The rolls are placed in a pan greased with a little lard. Grease with olive oil (or lard) and sprinkle with ground pepper. Cover the tray with aluminum foil and place in the oven heated to 200 degrees C for about half an hour. Then remove the foil and hold the tray for another 10 minutes. If you have a grill function, you can turn it on at the end to brown the surface.
After removing the rolling pin tray from the oven, leave it covered with foil for about 10 minutes before serving.
Chicken rolls are served with any garnish you like, in my opinion it is best to go with pickles.
TOTAL: 610 grams, 1290.2 calories, 112.3 protein, 89.8 lipids, 0 carbohydrates, 0 fiber
Note: These calculations are approximate. If you follow a strict diet, I recommend you do your own calculations, starting from the concrete products used.
Chicken breast rolls stuffed with colorful vegetables & # 8211 A simple and delicious recipe
I found this recipe in my mother's notebook. I tried it right away. I was pleasantly surprised by the taste of the chicken breast rolls filled with colorful vegetables, so I decided to share the recipe with you.
Ingredients for chicken breast rolls stuffed with colorful vegetables?
- 1 chicken breast
- Mixture of vegetables & # 8211 carrots, peas, broccoli
- 1 packet of melted cheese
- Salt and spices for chicken (to taste)
How to prepare chicken breast rolls stuffed with vegetables?
Cut the chicken breast in half. Remove the protruding parts, then cut each half of the chicken breast transversely, but not completely. Boil the vegetable mixture in salted water until soft.Season the meat with salt. Spread the melted cheese over the pieces of meat. Then arrange the vegetables on the chicken breast.Then roll the meat and make sure that the filling does not leak. Season the rolls with chicken spices.
We put the meat rolls on a tray lined with baking paper.Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees and bake the rolls for about 30 minutes. Baking time may vary from oven to oven, so it's a good idea to check the rolls from time to time.
After they are baked, take them out of the oven, let them cool a bit, then cut them into slices. We serve the chicken breast rolls with our loved ones. Good appetite and increase cooking!
If you tried this recipe and liked it, share it with your friends. Surely they will want to try it, because it is simple and fast, so anyone can do it.